Saturday 4 February 2017

Elephant Grrrr!!!!

Well all last I have finished this project. It is the hardest thing I have ever made, and you've guessed it I will never do this again.
The finished elephant is 21 inches long and 11 inches tall.
It was an absolute nightmare to put together, I undid it  3 times before I finally came to the idea of pinning bits of paper on each piece numbering them all before starting again from scratch.  Only 43 pieces in total. (just a few Lol!!)

I have to thank my friend Janice for suggesting that I make it.  It's her turn now haha!!!

Good luck Janice !!!

The only thing good about it is that I have used up a lots of odds and ends of wool, so my stash is a lot smaller now








Don't know what  I am going to do with it now 😀😕😏

I will be really pleased when I have had my eyes done and finally get back to sensible crafting.

Take care everyone, happy crafting.

Love Sue xx
.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    oh he is gorgeous and so colourful.
    I love him.
    You have done such a very wondeful job if him.
    I can't see to read patterns now so I can't crochet anymore except for things I already know how to make.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete